Tuesday, September 1, 2009

It's me!

G'day, everyone!My name is Vera. I come from Shanghai China.
I have been in Australia for half a year. I came here to join my husband. Although it's not short time for me, I have adpated the life in Sydney fortunately.
Actually last semester, I studied Engish language in Marion's class,too. Because next year, I will plan to study my mainstream course, child care, in TAFE. I want to continue to improve my English via this class. In my opinion, it's pretty helpful to my language learning.
In my spare time, I like reading, surfing on the Internet, watching TV and cooking. I have realized I am genuis in cooking until I came to Australia!It's not a good job to others perhaps. But I am very proud to say, I love it!I enjoy the process of purchasing, preparing and cooking food. When I hear the praise from my husband, I will be very happy.
My husband and I were classmates when we first met. We have known each other for about 13 years. It's really a very long time. I also think we have steady and strong love.
In short, I will enjoy learning English in Marion and Andrew's class. Let's make it!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Vera

    Thanks for your blog post. I'm glad you like our class. Use the blog to follow what we do on Monday afternoons and you can keep up at home.

    What a long time to have knon your husband? It does seem like a lovely love story!

    ReplyDelete